Friday, March 12, 2010

Baby "G" at the Studio...

Back when I use to be a teacher I was fortunate enough to work with this little ones Mama!! We had a lot of fun together and I was honored when she called and asked if I'd take Baby G's one year pictures. Let me tell you...this little girl has more style flowing through her body than I may have in my little finger!! She is a fashionista....and I looooooved every single minute of it!! Thanks E family for allowing me to photograph your absolutely adorable little girl!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much Jamie! You did an amazing job! You have a wonderful gift! LOVE the chunky monkey leg picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun session. It reflects through your work.
    Love the chunky legs, Jamie. Glad that you captured that.
    -U

    ReplyDelete