Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Please Note...


Hope everyone had a fabulous Fourth of July weekend! We sure did!

Just wanted to let ya'll know that the rate increase for my sitting fee is now in effect. As much as I would have looooved to keep my fee at $25, it was just not covering the time it was taking me to shoot and edit all of my photographs. it's important to me my work is quality work...and that takes time. I appreciate your understanding.

Also, as I said in my last post...I am now offering my clients a music video preview of their images which is also available for purchase! if you would like to see an example just look at the post below and click on "The Johnson Family"!! Please read my information on the side bar regarding rates and let me know if you are interested!

Lastly, I have been contacted a few times regarding senior pictures. I will be doing senior pictures this fall, however my rates for senior pictures will be different than the rates on my side bar.

As always, please contact me if you need any more info (or if you just want to chat...I'm great at that too)!!!

Hugs!!
Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment